Thursday, June 18, 2015

NO LAWS WILL PROTECT US

On Tuesday June 16 2015 our sister Tamara Seidle, was murder by her ex-husband Sgt. Seidle, Neptune, New Jersey. 
I tried to be patient with our legal system here in Philadelphia, PA and all over the United States when it involves Survivors of Police Officer Involved Domestic Violence.
You (THE COURTS, JUDGES, COPS, and PROSECUTORS) failed us.  My sister survivor Ms. Zulema Vellae has followed every rule of the law…From a protection order, to filing a complaint to Internal Affairs.  OFFICER GENARO FONTANEZ, FROM THE 25TH DISTRICT HAS VIOLATED HIS ORDER ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS.  This narcissistic cop who, feel he is above the law has gone so far as to show up at group therapy for victims of domestic violence. 
My sister survivor Zulema is not safe….Men like Genaro Fontanez feel they are above the law.  Many may feel I am going too far but….If I do not report this to the public I fear for her safety and the safety of her children…PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE US!  REMEMBER THAT I AM BEGGING FOR YOUR HELP.
Rosaura Torres Author
“Abuse Hidden Behind The Badge”


No comments:

Post a Comment