Monday, February 23, 2015

Why are many SURVIVORS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND POLICE OFFICER INVOLVED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AFRAID?!

Today I supported a survivor of Police Officer Involved Domestic Violence, “She” was afraid as we were standing in line, she began to cry and I felt her pain AND anxiety because she was afraid. At one point I had to physically move her to side because he approached the desk as we were standing there.
I witness an abuser verbally attack his survivor and no one did a damn thing. We were in a different room and this idiot came into the room, he started yelling at her!!! I went to were the ARMED SHERIFF were sitting and told them what I witness….I am trying to compose myself but…I want to use every curse word I can think of!!
Even in the court where there are armed SHERIFF “WE” are not SAFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment