Wednesday, April 15, 2015

WHEN WILL YOU HEAR US!

Today I was with another "SURVIVOR" of Domestic Violence in Court. It has come to my attention by my sister/survivor, some people witness the abuse and should of been in court to help and support her. 

I am so disturb, I am one person. I put myself in danger trying to help my survivors and those who witness the abuse would not come forward to help her! Shame on you!

One day a loved one will need you to help them through what many of us have suffer and you will need help and support from people like myself. I pray this never happens! 

So, if you think I am upset, yes I am!! If we would help one another maybe, just maybe those who feel they have the right to hurt us will STOP!  

Author Rosaura Torres
"Abuse Hidden Behind The Badge"

No comments:

Post a Comment