Thursday, November 2, 2017

RESPECT THE MARRIAGE

Through my first marriage I went through so much unhappiness. I tried with every part of my soul to be accepted by Keith's family.
God I helped his grandmother Margie who made it very clear to me that my race (Puerto Rican's) were the low lives of all low lives; I cleaned up her shit, yes I said it shit.
Keith nor his mother Mercedes were no where to be found. I dropped everything to go help his grandmother. I did this for the love I have in my heart. Now here I am in a second marriage and all I ask is for respect. To all my family and friends, when you take a wife or a husband, they come first then your family. It does not mean you do not love your siblings, it means your wife or husband come first.

By

Rosaura Torres Thomas
Author
"Abuse Hidden Behind The Badge"

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully said Rosa! This is Paula Luciano. So glad you found a man who will respect you and put you first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my sister Paula, thank you so much for the wonderful complement. I am very happy and feel so blessed. I pray all is well with you. Be bless always.

      Delete