Tuesday, March 17, 2015

“HOW CAN I CONTINUE THE FIGHT?”

Since the coming out with my story of abuse by my ex-husband retired Chief Inspector for the Philadelphia Police Department, Keith R. Sadler and Retired Pennsylvania State Trooper Anthony Suber, I have done everything in my power to help my sister’s, brother’s and our children, to gain some sort of “JUSTICE.”

I knew by protesting for Aida Guzman I would be taking many risk and I gained many enemies.  So when I try to do everything in my power to help and receive help, there is none.

I think of those before us who tried for all people but in the end lost their lives.

The lack of respect that I have received in the past and present amazes me but….You will not stop me from continuing to help others.

Help each other my sisters and brothers, do not turn away; they need you.


Author Rosaura Torres

No comments:

Post a Comment