Wednesday, October 11, 2017

I LIVE WITH THE DAMAGE

Many questioned if my allegations against Keith was a lie? For years I avoided the Blind Institute, here in Philadelphia, PA, afraid to be a target, afraid to walk with a Cain. I never travel alone but I wanted to help others. For two years I stood side by side with another survivor of Police Officer Involved Domestic Violence. Two years I listened watched how the Legal System in the courts of Philadelphia failed this young woman. I was amazed when the FOP attorney tried to have me removed from the court room. I was not their to testify, I was their to support my survivor. Imagine going in the courts- of Philadelphia and all you see are cops and sheriffs, who walk around like peacocks. 

If Mayor Gray did his homework just maybe he would not leave the mayor office in embarrassment. As for Keith, remember the words of my mother. “YOU CANNOT COVER THE SKY WITH YOUR HANDS, GOD SEE EVERYTHING.” Thank you again Becky. Be bless always.

As I shared my thoughts with my oldest son, I feel not hate for his father, my ex husband Keith Sadler or for that horrible retired State Trooper Anthony Suber, my reminder of the damage they caused my vision lives with me each day. Maybe just maybe they will hold themselves accountable but LOL...I am not holding my breath. 

Thank you Becky from LIP News, many attacked and called you out of your name, I know the feeling.  Many called us liars, evil, vindictive but have they ever or will ever realize the DAMAGE they caused.

OUR GREAT SPIRIT IS BRINGING THINGS TO THE LIGHT!

Warmly,

Rosaura Torres Thomas
Author
"Abuse Hidden Behind The Badge"

 http://lipnews.com/2017/10/breaking-news-before-the-new-mayor-fires-him/comment-page-1/#comment-55945

No comments:

Post a Comment