Friday, October 6, 2017

SPIRIT AIR LINES - LIES TO VICTIM TRYING TO LEAVE PUERTO RICO

My nephew Angel arrange two plane tickets for his mother, my sister Mary Lou and his daughter Victoria to leave Aguadilla, PR after the horrible Hurricane Maria hit our Island.  Yesterday evening my family waited patiently to hear the great news my sister was able to fly out.  

My nephew called, my cousin Gladys called and all the information that was informed to them was all LIES, freakin customer service went so far to tell them, my sister boarded the plane!

Well guess again, there are no planes leaving Aguadilla, PR!  Our media was not allowed to search and find the truth.  The cars are all damage from flood, God help me but my sister is trying to find someone who is willing to travel to San Juan, PR., so she can come home.

I have tried to contact Spirit Corporate Office and no luck....You are horrible people...You allow your customer service people to schedule air flight from Aguadilla Air Port, knowing good well the airport is closed.....I am beyond pissed.  My sister suffers from COPD!!!  I want some answers, not only for my family but for all families who were lied too!!

Rosaura Torres Thomas
Author - "Abuse Hidden Behind The Badge"

https://www.spirit.com/Default.aspx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. Many continue to suffer. Many are trying to get off the island. Some were trying to fly into Aguadila.

    ReplyDelete