Sunday, August 23, 2015

I DIED MANY YEARS AGO!

I DIED MANY YEARS AGO!

If you’re looking for the girl of many years ago, stop looking she died!  If you feel you can put the fear of God into me, think again…Our God stand’s by me! 

To those who continue to think I am that scared, insecure, ashamed, little girl you once knew….Look into the mirror, it is your own reflection you will see!!

I will never go back into dark, horrible hole you put me in…I came crashing through the light!!! 

When a sister or brother reaches out to me for help, I am and will always be the power of light!  You might continue to ignore us but…

You will never be able to silence us!

Stand strong my sisters and brothers, you will never be alone!!

Rosaura Torres – Author

“Abuse Hidden Behind The Badge”


No comments:

Post a Comment