Tuesday, September 15, 2015

"OUR CHILDREN"

“OUR CHILDREN”

My heart is heavy today I often questioned myself “why did my parents worry at the end of their life here on earth why were they so concerned about their children”. I would say “Don’t worry we are all adults, we will be okay.”

Now after so many years my wonderful parents going home to the Great Spirit I understand! I know my children are all adults but….I do worry.
Each and every one of us want our children to find that great person to share the rest of their life with…We want them to be loved and respected.

Pray for all the parents who watch as some of their children suffer. It breaks my heart not being able to heal there, boo boo.

God bless all my family and friends.
Rosaura Torres – Author

"Abuse Hidden Behind The Badge

No comments:

Post a Comment