Tuesday, October 4, 2016

ABUSE AT THE PUERTO RICAN DAY PARADE BY POLICE


THIS IS WHAT MY DAUGHTER AND GRANDCHILDREN SUFFERED!!!


Olympia  — feeling heartbroken with Sincere, Iliana and Baby Leedel



 
It took me days to write this but two years ago and years before that OUR FLAGS soared through the skies Philadelphia of Philadelphia! Last year I didn't attend but this year my kids and I went out with OUR FLAGS! We reached 2nd and Allegheny and got almost to 2nd and Indiana when a blue shirt told me I need to remove my flags from the window, I said Ok can I pull over to a safe spot, I'm pointing to the corner which is only maybe ten feet away!! He says YES! As soon as I go to turn my face back to facing forward and take my foot off of the brake and hit the gas pedal, a white shirt jumps in front of my van which caused me to have to slam on the brakes to avoid hitting him... he then begins to bang on the hood of my van and screaming GET YOUR FUCKING FLAGS OUT THE DAMN WINDOW..... before I could even utter a word my van was then surrounded by a sea of blue shirts!! All of them yelling and screaming into my car that is full of children and a baby!! I started saying sir the officer said I could pull over and take them out and one of the officers said to me well he didn't understand you and don't worry I'll take them to fuck out!!!! Next thing I know the offices are yanking the flags out of my window and only slightly passing the metal poles across my children's face!!! Now by this time my 4 year old is screaming and crying! He doesn't understand why the COPS are yelling and cursing at his mommy! 


Out of all these cops including Commanding officers watching only one officer came over to me in a calm voice and said Ma'am what did you tell the officer and I said Sir I told him I was going to pull over to take them out. He said to me okay just pull over and pick up your flags!! I truly felt my spirit die! I remember 15 plus years ago when the cops used to celebrate with us, while still doing their job and keeping us in order!! To be honest with you the part that hurt me the most was the fact that my four year old became completely scared of police that day!! I found a parking spot and walked back just to enjoy the music and the food and people walking around he cried because he didn't want to go near the cops again!! So I had to have a talk with my baby and explain to him and remind him of who his pop pop is, remind him that his pop pop loves him and his pop up as a good officer!! But as smart as my baby is his words to me were BUT MOMMY THEY ARE NOT POPPOP!!!! People have been telling me I should have got names of officers and made a complaint or call my father but the thing is WHY??? So I will sadly say this, that on September 25 2016 those offices broke something within me and my children that I cannot put into words!!

By my daughter Olympia - 

No comments:

Post a Comment