Saturday, October 29, 2016

TO ALL MY SURVIVORS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND POLICE OFFICER INVOLVED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

TO ALL MY SURVIVORS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND POLICE OFFICER INVOLVED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

For some time now many of us have been watching the political show against Mr. Trump and Secretary of State Hilary Clinton. 

As a survivor I watched and listened and no matter how many of us may feel about Mrs. Clinton and those idiotic emails it, will never change the fact that Mr. Trump is a narcissus, misogynistic, abusive, bigot, disrespectful lowlife piece of nothing.

I must use my common sense and I pray that each and every one of you will do the same.  Imagine what it would be like if he is our President!!  For years we have been fighting for justice, for the right of all people.  As an activist against DV AND OIDV, I am for all people both women and men!

My love and good wishes go out to all my sisters and brother’s survivors. 

May the Great Spirit protect all of you.

Rosaura Torres Author

“Abuse Hidden Behind The Badge”

No comments:

Post a Comment