Friday, October 14, 2016

THANK YOU MY SISTER SURVIVOR CLARA COLON AND ALL SURVIVORS OF OIDV/DV!

I am truly sadden today with the news of a survivor, that under no fault of her own has to step away from a Order of protection. The judges and courts do not protect woman and children of domestic violence instead we are victimized again with accusations against the abusers . Courts protect the abusers not the victims . If our abusers are law enforcement , we have no chance . Many just give up and try to move on , which under my experience is best decision. 


My conversation with my fellow sister Author Rosaura Torres Author this morning, we have tried and tried to change officer involved domestic violence community . Bringing awareness to society from our own experiences . Unfortunately after so many years nothing has changed , we are still being violated . No one has the right to harm and torture another person .

Thank you again my sister Clara Colon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment