Saturday, February 10, 2018

"SCAM ARTIST"


https://forwardobserver.com/2018/02/new-policy-change-in-baltimore-could-make-police-officers-financially-responsible-for-lawsuits/

I am a bit lost for words. For years Clara Colon and I and many others have been begging for many to hear the cries of so many survivors of Police Officer Involved Domestic Violence. 

Clara Colon and I have and continue support other survivors. We know the person by the name of Lynn Tyman who developed this program but without the help of Clara and myself.

"We" are the survivors of Police Officer Involved Domestic Violence, I am visually impaired, with PTSD, Clara is a survivor of Breast Cancer, with PTSD. I often wondered why were our cries for more years than any of our survivors care to admit have been ignored. 

I lower my head with shame, we trusted Lynn with our stories.  WE shared with her how we can bring accountability for the survivors with new policies.  We wanted more than anything to help other survivors but instead she profited on the abuse we suffered.  

What do we tell other survivors?  Can we trust one another?  

Many of us have never seen justice!!  We have been ridiculed for being survivors.

Thank you,

Rosaura Torres Thomas - Author

"Abuse Hidden Behind The Badge" 

No comments:

Post a Comment